Pretty good is not enough, I wanna be great.
“my nightmares are usually about losing you. i’m okay once i realize you’re here.” ― peeta mellark, catching fire
plot twist: you look in the mirror without criticizing yourself
I was tagged by capkidd
I don’t care whether you like him, love him, hate him, or dislike him, there is no denying that Owen Hunt is a vital character to the show.
As Chief, he’s handed the responsibilities of an entire hospital, and everyone’s crap, not to mention that he also has a deeply troubled past and a crumbling love life to manage.
In honour of him, of the former soldier who now walks around in shirts and ties more than scrubs, I have decided to throw Owen Hunt Appreciation Week.
The themes for each day of the week will be as follow:
- Day 1: August 18th » favourite moment(s)
- Day 2: August 19th » favourite quote(s)
- Day 3: August 20th » favourite relationship(s)
- Day 4: August 21st » most badass moment
- Day 5: August 22nd » favourite episode
- Day 6: August 23rd » most heartbreaking moment
- Day 7: August 24th » sexiest scene(s)
The official tags for the week will be #huntweek and #owen hunt.
Join in, and help us make this week even better!
sorry, i didn’t pay much attention to the 10th season of grey’s, the whole thing was pretty boring and lame
i miss sandra, i miss cristina, i miss kendra, i miss crowen